9.13.2012

New York Fashion Week {day 5}

Le 21ème | Adam Katz Sinding 







Wearing: Topshop Dungarees | F21 Hat | Cheap Monday Booties (gifted)

Yesterday was one of my favorite days at the tents. I started with the Nanette Lepore show, followed by two interviews, one with Rocco from Fashion News Live and the other with Maybelline. After a well deserved lunch break I found myself back at Lincoln Center decked in Juicy Couture for their awesome outdoor presentation. But, right before that started I checked out one of my favorite brands - Clover Canyon - featuring the most amazing prints I can't wait to get my hands on. Until next time New York Fashion Week, I'm glad to be taking a break from you, for now.

Check out my video Fashion News Live where I briefly chat about the Nanette Lepore show and why bloggers have become major influencers in the fashion industry. I've had the pleasure of knowing Rocco from FNL for over a year now and I have to say, he's pretty damn good at his job. FNL has the most amazing up-close and personal interviews with people from all ends of the fashion industry. Check out more on  www.FashionNewsLive.com.

7 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite looks of yours yet! I love the pops of blue against the white, and that sequined jacket around your waist is awesome!

    -Erin-
    http://onetwosummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style and the way you have to create amazing looks with dark blue. Btw, you did a great interview, well done!

    http://cocogroove.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit, so inspiring x

    x
    www.shades-of-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colors & silhouette, you are like a unicorn! a fabulous, fabulous unicorn! love this look so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you tied your sequined jacket to your waist!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is so stunning! :)

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!