9.18.2012

Major Find



Wearing: Storets Skirt (co) | Vintage Blouse (from Local Clothing) | Jennifer Zeuner Nameplate (co) | Maya Brenner Arrow Necklace (co) 

I have the greatest story for you guys.. ready? For the longest time I really wanted this pair of Alexander Wang Heels (ask any of my friends, they'll tell you it's true). You might have seen them before and may be thinking they are overdone, but I think they are the most perfect pump, both classy and edgy. Anyways, while on an East Village thrifting adventure yesterday I stopped in the most random little store (I had never heard of) just out of curiosity. And guess what? There they were, sitting on the shelf of this consignment shop for only $180! Did I mention these shoes retail for about $600! There was no way these could be my size, what were they even doing here - looking brand new and spiffy. But they were, and they fit perfectly! Now that's what I call major thrifting success, or maybe just fate. I'll wear them in an outfit this week to show you guys just how perfect they are.


10 comments:

  1. That's awesome thrifting. Well done! I love how you paired the menswearish shirt over the cute pleated leather mini! The cream and black look is so classic too.

    -Erin-
    http://onetwosummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, it looks great on you :)

    thefashionwaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. even at your most casual, you are so so beautiful. love all your photos~

    xx,
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you styled your blouse like that over your pleated skirt!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit and great find!! And, whats the name of this little store you found them??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you rock the larger portioned top with a short skirt - rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lucky you! love those A.Wang shoes. great outfit, dear. i am drooling over your vintage blouse. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love when finds happen like that – so satisfying! Great skirt btw – so cute with the blouse.

    Sea and Swank

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!